Preliminary Photo Schedule Available.
We have setup an initial schedule for the team's photos on Saturday. You will hear from your coach in the next day or so, as they are given their final rosters at Thursday's in-town coaches meeting. However we have put considerable effort into putting the U5, U6 and U8 teams together and publicizing them so that you are aware of your team, with the provision that changes to the rosters could still occur.
Since some of you will be picking up uniforms please plan on arriving at least 45-60 minutes ahead of your teams scheduled photo time. That will leave you plenty of time to:
- Register and receive toys and vouchers for your young player.
- Meet & greet your child's coach.
- Collect any uniforms that your child will need for the photo.
UYSL Photo Schedule (Rev C/09.07.2013)
Volunteer At The Jamboree.
Please take a moment to visit our volunteer signup site on VolunteerSpot.com. Without parents to help out we might not be able to keep an activity open, or the bouncy inflated, or serve food to the young hungry players.
We're using VolunteerSpot (the leading online signup and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming activity.
Please sign up for 2013 Fall In-Town Jamboree - here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
- Click this link to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/1Y7FPJ
- Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
- Sign up! Choose your spots - VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Please let us know if you have any questions.